Read more on why we think cotton is a natural choice for pyjamas...
- Its breathable nature allows air to circulate around the skin and therefore providing a better night’s sleep.
- Cotton skims the skin rather than clings, meaning you won’t end up feeling static in the morning.
- The all-natural fabric is soft to touch and lightweight, therefore it doesn’t usually irritate the skin.
- As the fabric is breathable it means its freshness will last for longer between washes, also benefitting the environment by using less water with fewer washes.
- You can count on cotton that it will last due to its strong and tough nature. We think it also gets better with age and so a good investment well made!