Some true classics and some new adaptions and series, here is our guide on what to watch this Winter. In your pyjamas of course!
- The Holiday. Probably the all-time favourite to watch whilst writing Christmas cards or decorating the tree. It definitely gets us in the Christmas mood with the quaint cottages and cosy fires.
- The Snowman. A beautiful classic to watch with all the family. As the young boy goes on an adventure with his snowman friend we listen to the iconic “Walking in the Air”.
- Bridget Jones Diary. Christmas jumpers, Mr Darcy, awkward Christmas parties, this film is beautifully heart-warming.
- Lady Chatterley’s Lover. A new adaption of the controversial novel is screening on Netflix from the 2ndDecember and features the Crown’s Emma Corrin.
- Guillermo’s del Toro’s Pinocchio. Another adaption of the classic Pinnochio showcases on Netflix from the 9th It’s an animated musical but includes a great cast line up including Ewan McGregor and Cate Blanchett.
- Matilda The Musical. Arriving on Netflix on Christmas Day this new version of the classic Roald Dahl story is based on the stage musical version.
- Emily in Paris. The new season of Emily in Paris is back on the 21st December! An easy to watch, guilty pleasure.