We love tucking into a bowl of homemade granola of a morning. It is so delicious and healthy that we thought we would share our easy step guide with you.
Half Cup of Coconut Oil or Olive Oil - we like to use a bit of both.
Half Cup of Maple Syrup or Honey - again, we like to use a bit of both
3 Cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
Handful chopped Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees celsius.
2. Mix the oats with the oil, sweetener and cinnamon ensuring they are evenly coated. Then add the nuts and mix.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the oats over to create an even layer, pressing down with a spatula.
4. Bake for 20 minutes and stir halfway through.
5. Once cooked press down oats with spatula to create lumps whilst it cools in the pan.
6. Serve granola with fresh fruit and yoghurt.
You can keep the granola in an airtight container for a month and so it is perfect go-to when you have tired eyes of a morning!
Siân has created a how-to video guide on Instagram do take a look @sianestherlondon
Siân features our White Dobby Shorty PJs